quinta-feira, janeiro 29, 2004

Breaking hearts (confession)



It's never easy to break somebody's heart, specially when you care about that person. I had to do it once, and damn, it did hurt me! But maybe it was for the best. I'm not so sure as I was then. We were going to be apart for way too long, and I wanted her to keep on with her life, and felt that us being together would not endure.
Now, 4 years later, I am facing a similar situation, and I would like to enter some kind of hibernation mode, and wake up only after the storm had passed, and am being much more careful than I was.

About that other heart I once broke, If she ever gets to read this, I would like her to know that I always wish her a happy birthday (the first of the year!), and I really really wish that only good things happen to her, *ever*, that I often look up to the moon still, and I am sorry for the bad moves I've made.
I really am.

Nenhum comentário: