segunda-feira, fevereiro 02, 2004

Crebain is coming!


Oh, joy of joys! There ain't a better feeling for a tecchie than buying some neat gizmo.
Yesterday I ordered from Americanas.com a Palm Tungsten -E :)
Okay, okay, it ain't the T3, but it is good enough for what I want it, which doesn't include wireless networking, vibrating alarm, universal connector or 64 MB instead of 32MB of memory. Well, the extra memory would come in handy, but, hell, this is great enough already!
Besides, it has a SDIO input, so that I can use it with SD memory cards and peripherals, which is probably much more expansion-capable than I will ever need.
I gotta begin the download of the latest versions of my favourite apps, and wait till the baby gets here :)
Yay! now I will probably spend another year without buying cool stuff.... but I don't care, it's a good acquisition :)

Oh, and I am thinking in naming the little fella "Crebain", to follow my evil-tolkienesque theme for naming my electronic apparatus. (the Crebain were Saruman's spy-crows)

PS: If I'm not wrong, "crebain" is plural. Do any of you know the singular for this? I thought that maybe it could be called "Gwayhir", but that's too mighty a name for a low-end palm.. and Nazgul will be my notebook, when I get one ;)

Nenhum comentário: